Service Agreement and terms and condition.
- Client will give Excellence Home Services access to the inside of the house or workplace during regular business hours and any additional mutually agreed upon times.
- We reserve the right to arrive to your home within a 30 to 60-minute window of the scheduled cleaning time. For example, if the booking time is 9:00 AM, we may arrive between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM. Most of our cleaners are transported together from client to client which sometimes may experiencing traffic delays which we have no control of, hence the vast arrival window.
- Services to be performed by Excellence Home Services include the following: vacuuming of carpets, dusting, and polishing of furniture; cleaning of wood /tile floors, kitchen appliances, bath tubs and shower stalls, toilets, sinks and all sink fixtures; in addition, removal of trash from the interior trash containers and brought to the outdoor Dumpster. Any additional services requested will be an extra cost.
- In the event of client asks for extra services/tasks to be performed on the clean-up date, and the task would take more than estimated time proposed at the initial walk-thorough/estimated time, we can charge extra time @ $40 per man-hour. Any payment for above mentioned services owed by the Client shall be charged at the time of the service date at non-discounted rate.
- Any cleaning services requested on holidays will be charged an additional cost. If the client’s cleaning date falls on a holiday, The Excellence Home Services will reschedule a cleaning services prior or within the same week to holiday.
- Excellence Home Services LLC provides environmentally-friendly products and nearly all equipment required for cleaning your home or workplace. We will provide all cleaning solutions except the paper towel and running water. If you would like us to use specialty products (e.g., specific cleaning solutions and sponge mops, etc.), please leave it out and include this request in your special account instructions.
- We request that cancellations take place at least 12 hours before the time of the home cleaning appointment.
- Cancellations or rescheduling made less than 12 hours of the cleaning will result in a fee equal to 50% of the original cleaning cost.
- Cleaners being denied access to the home at the time of cleaning (due to a customer no-show or lock-out) will result in the full original cleaning cost being charged.
- Cancellation Fee of $25 will be applied if the client cancels their cleaning services in less than 24 hours slot without rescheduling your cleaning date within the same week.
- If you are unhappy with your clean, and your home is as described (size, etc.) and in standard condition, Excellence Home Services LLC will send a cleaner back to address any areas in which we fell short within 2 days of your original clean. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 516-418-7984, and we will address your concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellence Home Services LLC reserves the right to remove its employees from your home, should the environment become unsafe, our cancellation policy will apply.
- Excellence Home Services LLC reserve the rights to cancel due to severe weather for the safety of employees and clients.
HEAVY FURNITURE AND ITEMS
- Due to safety concerns, we will not allow our cleaners to move and/or lift heavy items. If you would like us to clean behind large appliances or furniture, please move them prior to our arrival.
- We will gladly work around pets. If your pet becomes anxious or presents a safety concern, Excellence Home Services LLC reserves the right to remove its employees from your home. If an employee leaves your home prior to completion, Excellence Home Services LLC will charge you a pro-rated expense based on work performed. If removal of our housekeepers is due to aggressive pets, our cancellation policy will apply.
- Please safely secure heirlooms and collectibles prior to cleanings. Please advise of fragile items (and their care) in special account instructions.
- Excellence Home Services LLC provides this web site and its content “as is” and without any representation or warranty, express, implied, or statutory. Excellence Home Services LLC specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Excellence Home Services LLC protects the security and safety of its customers and its quality of services by being fully insured, bonded, and certified.
- Excellence Home Services LLC Cleaning Professionals will conduct themselves professionally in your home. In the event of an accidental damage, notify our office within 48 hours. We cannot guarantee reimbursement for damages reported more than 48 hours after the end of the cleaning appointment.
- Excellence Home Services LLC requests that you are accessible to be contacted so that Excellence Home Services LLC or its representatives can assess and repair any damages.
- Excellence Home Services LLC reserves the right to contract suitable professionals to repair damages.
- Excellence Home Services LLC will make payment arrangements directly to its contractors to settle any damage repair.
CAULKING AND GROUT
- Excellence Home Services LLC does not assume responsibility for the restoration of severely worn, stained or mildewed caulking and grout.
- Excellence Home Services LLC reserves the right to alter or withdraw discounts on future service at any time but will always advise clients of any change.
- All major credit cards are accepted to schedule an appointment, and a $3 transaction fee would be added to your services.
- New client will pay The Excellence Home Services $_________ prior to completion of first-time cleaning visit or as agreed upon times. If Booked over the phone or via email and invoice will be sent and should be paid immediately or Booking will be cancelled.